- Requires Sig Sauer® P320® or P250® slide assembly, magazine release, and FCU
- Compatible with full size, carry, tacops, x-carry, or compact P320® or P250 slides chambered in 9mm, .40, or .357 SIG®. X-5 compatible on request (see options).
- Milspec 1913 picatinny optic rail
- Rear vertical 1913 picatinny rail for arm brace, buttstock, or sling mounts
- Integrated ambidextrous slide-lock charging handle assembly
- Rear dual QD Sling mounts
- Three (3) fore-end M-Lok® accessory slots
- Two (2) Magpul M-Lok® 3-slot polymer rails
- Muzzle compatible with SRD9 Suppressors when requested (more models to be tested soon) when a compact slide is paired with a full-size threaded barrel (Silencerco® model recommended)
- Glass-filled nylon & stainless steel construction
- Transformation happens in moments and is fully reversible
International Traffic in Arms Regulations Controlled Product
- Weight: 12oz
- Weight, w/ arm brace (optional): 24oz
- Minimum operating length: 16in
* Currently only compatible with full size, compact, carry, or X-Five slides.
WARNING: Observe safe firearm handling practices at all times. Failure to do so may result in serious bodily injury or death. Fire Control Unit shall not be responsible for injury, death, or property damage resulting from faulty installation, misuse, illegal use, or modification of this product.
EXPORT NOTICE: This is an item controlled for export by the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). These controls take the form of export regulations and license requirements.
As part of the express consideration provided for receipt of Fire Control Unit’s goods, technical data and/or services, you, our customer, acknowledge that the export, re-export or other transfer, directly or indirectly, of the goods, technical data and/or services provided by Fire Control Unit in violation of U.S. law is prohibited. Customers acquiring ITAR goods, technical data and/or services from Fire Control Unit shall be responsible for obtaining any necessary U.S. or other government authorization required to ensure compliance with applicable export laws.